Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weight Loss plans...day 2 of keto

It's my second day of the famous keto diet. As much as I an enjoying my creamy chicken, I know I am just aching to bite into an orange or just jump at the strawberries in my fridge. While I can eat both of them, I am waiting for my body to hit ketosis before I allow myself that little berry.

So far the diet has been a comfortable attempt. For two days my breakfast lunch and dinner have been comfortable and well to a certain degree enjoyable. But it gets difficult from tomorrow. Cause tomorrow I go to office. Sitting about and just trying not to think about food is the challenge.

The strangest part is that I still don't know how much I weigh. Frankly I could have waited for the weighing machine to arrive but then it would have been just next to a long weekend and then the big celebration day...all in all too many reasons for me to keep putting it off. So I started nonetheless, hoping that by the time the machine arrives, my system has already started the process of burning the troves of fat.

Till then...it's two days of.. well...good effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment